Stoke

Challenge your friends to hit tricks/combos you know they can hit, even if they don't!
Stoke
Shredaholic

Stoke

Post by Stoke » 10 Oct 2004 22:46

I LOVE challenges. I'd like to hit more drills with variety in them.. Here's what I'm working on:

Sets
Atomic, stepping, and spinning/gyro: Pretty equal on both sides, but not 100% dialed yet.

Moves [rated in difficulty for me, from 1-5. 1 being easiest and 5 being hardest]
1 xbd rake
1 osis
1 smp mirage / flail
1 dlo / eggbeater
1 whirl
2 drifter
2 barrage / terrage
2 paradon / dod
2 torque
3 pdx dlo / pdx eggbeater
3 ps mirage / pdx flail
3 pdx whirl
4 pdx drifter
4 barfly / ddd
4 pdx torque
5 blender
5 butterfly swirl
5 orig.bs.blur

I'm mainly toe-oriented, so I'd appreciate challenges that involve mostly clipper stuff. All of these moves are easier for me to set from toe, but I'm trying to get away from that. I love ducking, but haven't yet been able to duck stuff like whirls, drifters, and torques. I also love spinning, but I kinda suck at it. I've hit all of the above moves paradox [except the ones that can't be pdx]. All of them are equal both sides except flail, torque, and the 5's.

Challenges are appreciated! I'll post progress on all of them.
Last edited by Stoke on 10 Aug 2006 00:36, edited 2 times in total.

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 10 Oct 2004 22:52

paradon>ducking clipper>bubba rpt

whirl>osis rpt

pixie ss mirage>pixie ss mirage>fairy ss illusion>fairy ss illusion
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

Stoke
Shredaholic

Post by Stoke » 11 Oct 2004 09:17

Thanks, Tom. Those are some good ones that I haven't tried yet. The pixie/fairy drill will take me a while as I have to get that weak side working first.

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 28 Oct 2004 09:09

blender>ripwalk>blizzard>flail
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

Stoke
Shredaholic

Post by Stoke » 10 Aug 2006 00:12

Yesterday I finally nailed that osis > whirl > rpt drill.. I can't believe it took me so long. But my osis's are just now getting consistent. I hit 6 in a row today [alternating], which is my pr.

Tom, I haven't hit the first string you posted there, but it's very realistic. Yesterday I hit ducking butterfly > ducking pdx mirage > rpt
And I've hit paradon > ducking pdx mirage bsos..

Oh I'm not schooling pixie or fairy, and at this point, I have no plans to do that.. I rarely practice blenders, and I really suck hard at them. But I'd like to learn them. I've never hit one mid-string.

I'm having a lot of fun with footbag these days, so it's helping my game. It's kinda crazy, since there are still only a couple other active shredders in Houston.