WHO'S REALLY LOCO? deadline oct 31 midnight

Your moves. Your combos. All up for video review in these Sick Online Competitions.

Moderators: BalinorNZ, max

Ohios1
Multidex Master

WHO'S REALLY LOCO? deadline oct 31 midnight

Post by Ohios1 » 05 Oct 2014 09:34

Welcome players of the world. Im here to introduce for the first time, a online comp based on one single move..MOTION.
As we all know, jim penske is one of the best footbag players in the world. If you didn't know, now you do. One of jim's favorite moves is motion. He can hit it out of just about anything and he can add any component to it. Im curious to who out there can come close to jim or beat jim at motions.
I have created 3 sections that will test jim and the other players. In order to have a successful submission, you MUST film all sections separately and you must film all sections. Each section will be on a 10 point scale. That means the total points to have is 30. Who ever gets the closest to jim's score or beats jim, will get a 32 panel.

SECTION ONE: BSOS.. Im looking for his many motion tricks you can do in one string. In order for a move to count, it must be bs.

SECTION TWO: LOCO.. This is 1 trick with a hand catch. locomotion is blurry motion fyi

SECTION THREE: BIG TRICK..here, I'm looking for the biggest, most complex move you can do out of a motion move. Moves that are allowed are: motion, loco, sickness ect..

Please send me your vids to mikeangeski@gmail.com. no YouTube vids.

If you have any questions, hit me up.. Good luck
angeski

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Re: WHO'S REALLY LOCO? deadline oct 31 midnight

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 17 Nov 2014 15:58

First and second place are my personal favorites. Nice submissions, guys.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman