New Fourkast Performance Footbags

This is for footbag related items only.
jay7
Flower Child

New Fourkast Performance Footbags

Post by jay7 » 30 Dec 2009 00:23

The answer to your calling has arrived. It has been noted that over the last few months on Modified, that there is some demand for larger, bright, stage or performance footbags. These have been developed within the depths of Oregon for both Juggling and Footbag, since while performing these two acitivities are commonly combined. Hence, the name ''Fuggler'' has been created. The pictures below should answer any initial questions you have about the bags themselves.

You can order these over at fourkast.com, using this link.
http://www.fourkast.com/products/fourka ... ag-fuggler

The prices for the bags are below, and information about the bags in more detail is described there.

1 Fuggler Footbag/Juggling Bag: $25.00

Set of 3 Fuggler Footbags/Juggling Bags: $65.00

Enjoy! If you have any questions, feel free to inquire.
Jay Boychuk

SlashC
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SlashC » 30 Dec 2009 22:13

Hey Jay,

Do these bags perform similar to the claven's bag I had at the last montreal spring jam?

:O
Rory "Tophat" Dawson

---

"You can ask a stranger, my legs is fast and danger!"

jay7
Flower Child

Post by jay7 » 31 Dec 2009 00:22

Dear Rory,

If the bag you speak of was the larger red beauty at Montreal, when we busked outside the station, my answer would be yes. It uses the same fabric, similar number of panels, and a professional filler not completely outside the realm of Father Cleaver's style of filler. It has been developed by the minds like Nick Landes, a great stitcher and player, so it would be within the same range of quality.

However, if you speak of some random footbag Clavens made, a golfball sized 32, no. :)

I do hope that answered your possible confusion.
Jay Boychuk