Footbag Profile/Survey

Talk about your big add moves and concepts in here.
BenRea
modiphile

Post by BenRea » 25 Oct 2007 15:28

HXCFOOTBAG wrote:Name:
Paul Gressett

What is your preferred footbag to play with?:
Tough Twelve Footbags for 12 Panel

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?:
Ben Rea

:wink:

Thanks Paul, it means a lot :)
Ben Rea

ericksonj
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ericksonj » 29 Oct 2007 08:39

I guess I never did this??

Name: James Erickson

How long have you played footbag?: 5 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Abshire mini

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Erik Chan

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Lasting this long

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): 100 bars

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: flurricane

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? matador or whirling swirl

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? smog or butter swirls

What is your best dex-free trick? spinning duck osis or dsc

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? whirling swirl, sailing butter or dimwalk swirl

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Flip food

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Aaron Ortons whirls/whirrs

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The Executioner

What is your favorite footbag forum?: hmm...

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? SJFFs

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development?
Nate Linscott and Aaron Orton

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: 4-5 fearless in a row

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Nate Linscott, Aaron Orton, Red Husted....
Always Shreddin
James Erickson
Eugene Footbag Association (Orton, Nasty, Me)
w/ new additions (Casey, Alex, Eddie, and Shawnell)

Grade Zero
Multidex Master

Post by Grade Zero » 13 Nov 2007 22:50

Name: Maverick Penaranda

How long have you played footbag?: nearly 5 months

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: anything really

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Anyone

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: none

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Bag Queens (f***in hilarious)

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Ripwalk

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? I have no idea

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Whirling inside stall

What is your best dex-free trick? Dragonosis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Legover/Butterfly/none

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Atomsmasher

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? spins - Vasek

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP):
Zeke

What is your favorite footbag forum?: cheeseburgers :P

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? N/A

Everyone

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: better consistency and string length

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Never really met anyone in person...
Maverick Penaranda

Proposed Job's Notation for Reincarnation: Life [BOD] > Death [XBD] > Rebirth [PDX].

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 21 May 2008 20:44

bump. I'm bored and can't sleep.

Name: Grant Mooney.

How long have you played footbag?: I'm about to hit one year of playing.

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: right now I'm playing with a really beaten up, holy, footfighter. That I bought about a year ago :P

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: oh God, theres so many. Especially since I've only shredded with like 4 other freestylers. I'd have to say David Clavens though.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: I don't really know. Probably just all the hard work I've been putting into it, and how much I'm improving.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): BOTS.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Gary Coleman

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? I'm pretty bothsided. Right now, it's probably swirl.

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? I've been hitting phoenix somewhat consistently.

What is your best dex-free trick? hm... I guess I've hit spinning clipper before, but I can't really think of anything cool that I've hit dexless.

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? eggbeater/smog/nemesis (just kidding :P )

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: torque. I've hit it, but it wasn't very clean.

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? I'd steal basically anybody's crank. that's the one thing that's holding me back right now.

gmoney's pretty badass 8)
I actually really like the nickname "Disco Ninja" though.

What is your favorite footbag forum?: the forum on footbag.com. it's so awesome.

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? :(

well since I haven't played with very many people and the only advice I get is online, I'd say David Clavens for stressing to me over and over about fixing my form.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: consistency.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: I wouldn't go anywhere near as far as to say I've made any good friends thru footbag. But the CIC guys I kicked with awhile back were pretty cool. I hope to play with them again soon, and hopefully there'll be more next time, because it'll be summer soon and it won't be cold.
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

Junior
BSOS Beast

Post by Junior » 22 May 2008 05:05

Name: Dyakonov Andrey

How long have you played footbag?: 1year and 9 months 2 year and half

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Rivers

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Jim Penske David Clavens

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: none

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): ffo 04(carzy shred of vasek)

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: genuphobia your mom

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside?double blender blurry whirling swirl

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? symposium flurry torch-r-rack

What is your best dex-free trick? inspining osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks?frontside janiwalker ,super duper fly,beta bedweter,whirring swirl, nebula

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: fury flipside(already hit), big apple bs

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? pixie and fairy set from Jorden Moir

Red Rocket

What is your favorite footbag forum?: modified.in

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Russian open 2008

Jorden Moir, Jim Penske, Vasek Klouda, Honza Weber

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: more long runs and school perfectly my spins

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Rivers, Sergey Solov`iev
Last edited by Junior on 15 Jan 2009 05:31, edited 1 time in total.
20 years old...
Still hope to be some good;)

Andrey Dyakonov

Kljopa
Post Master General

Post by Kljopa » 25 May 2008 15:33

нифига Ñ

Junior
BSOS Beast

Post by Junior » 26 May 2008 08:44

Ð
20 years old...
Still hope to be some good;)

Andrey Dyakonov

EoghanMcDowell
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by EoghanMcDowell » 26 May 2008 21:45

Name: Eoghan McDowell

How long have you played footbag?: Practically a year

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Bombbags, for the weight

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Matt Cross

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Hitting Legfreezer both sides

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one):2007 NYJ David Video, the one with the awesome song.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Blurtigo

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Symp Whirl

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Muted Fairy Same Dyno

What is your best dex-free trick? Ducking Frigid Osis set from Frigid Osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Alpine Fear, Fairy Same DLO, no four dex yet

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Flip Blurry Whirl

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? I don't know, i want everything i do to look like me, not someone else.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP):Transformer

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Somewhere thats not the rogue valley?

What is your favorite footbag forum?: a lot of them

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Freestyle at the Green Cup

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Nick Landes

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: To work form, style, and both sided consistency.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Cale McCoy, don't know what i would do without him.
Eoghan Patrick Morgan McDowell

Eskimo Joe
Cold Blooded

Post by Eskimo Joe » 25 Jun 2008 10:38

Name: Andrew James Kownirk-Dunford

How long have you played footbag?: Since Septemner 2006

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Eskimo Bags

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Vasek Klouda
Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Rip>Rip (dream move, and then b2b!)
What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one):Heroes
What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Your Mom

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? blurry refraction

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? fucking osis
What is your best dex-free trick? Ducking Osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? fairy butter, no 3 or 4 dexes yet
What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: fairy ducking same drifter

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? erik chan's rev whirls

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP):kalishnikov (sp)

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Prague
What is your favorite footbag forum?: modi
What is the best tournament you have ever attended? MSJ2
Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? me

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: flip drifters and swirls

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Nick Laroche
Eskimo Joe

fatbagger
Multidex Master

Re: Footbag Profile/Survey

Post by fatbagger » 22 Jul 2008 06:09

Name:Dan Reed

How long have you played footbag?:5 years on and off

What is your preferred footbag to play with?:any good small 32

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: david clavens

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud:1st place int. shred 30 at sjff

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one):fourcast

What is your favorite footbag trick name?:maelstrom

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside?pixie paradon

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently?pheonix

What is your best dex-free trick?spinning ducking clip no plant

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks?toe blur/smog,pixie paradon/ no 4 dex

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?:drifter/ torque

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?spinning/ the super grab from sticky ricky moran

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP):nasty nate

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?:seattle

What is your favorite footbag forum?:modified

What is the best tournament you have ever attended?sjff 3 or 4 the one with the epic rippin run between peter irish and ricky moran

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development?Ricky moran, the most talented player I have ever, met showed me anything is possable/ Justin Dale works harder than anyone I have ever met, not just at working on his game but at working on other peoples game and working on improving the scene in seattle/ miles kelly for being miles kelly, always do the right thing

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months:keep kickin

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag; all of rcs

I love this game, it made me who I am.
I like to play.
I want to play good.
Dan Reed

AbelFarkas
Shredalicious

Post by AbelFarkas » 22 Jul 2008 10:52

1. 3,5 years now
2. Footfighter
3. Jorden Moir
4. Piliscsaba University Championship 1st place in Intermediete Routine
5. The Triptych
6. Frenzy
7. Conniption City
8. Phoenix
9. Sonic
10. Conniption City/Frenzy+Orangutan/ -
11. Rage
12. Rev Swirls from Vasek
13. Radek Turek :lol:
14. Turku/Helsinki?
15. modified
16. SFO4
17. Grek
18. learn the basics better on flipside
19. Repülős Tomi 8)
Last edited by AbelFarkas on 23 Jul 2008 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 22 Jul 2008 20:37

Updated:

Name: Erik Chan

How long have you played footbag?: about 5-6 years. Since 1999 seriously but TRYING to freestyle since about 1998? Maybe 97? And kicking a crocheted bag since 1994ish? 10 years-ish

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: J Trevorr Hibbs. I need a new bag and have recently emailed him with no reply. Does anybody know if he is still in the scene? We used to talk a lot on AIM but he is never on when I check anymore. My own/Peng/Clavens

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: It's hard to say. There are so many players and it's hard to think of everyone. The first player that comes to mind is Nate Linscott. Aleksi. I feel kinda of like there is someone I've always wanted to meet, but I can't seem to recall

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Being bothsided and having people know who I am (because really I'm not that good, people just know my name for some reason -- probably because I post here a lot). Evolving my game and being able to do, like, 50-contact strings on command -- that was always the dream

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): The Move.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Peglegbeater is pretty sweet!

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? I don't know. Maybe fusion or whirlygig or mullet? I don't really have any cool big tricks. alpine reverse whirlygig? spinning ducking dlo? Sumpin' like that

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Bladerunner or predator maybe. Alpine reverse whirlygig?

What is your best dex-free trick? My favourite? I like spinning ducking clipper and gyro diving clipper. Spinning ducking osis? Or double spinning clipper? Gyro diving osis is cool.

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Toe spikehammer, bladerunner and N/A! Alpine rev whirlygig? Entre (terraging mirage -- invented! 8))? And still N/A, I think.

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Anything that I could normally hit if I wasn't injured. New-wise I would say...backside fog or big apple maybe? Maybe torch-r-rack. I've hit those, except for Torch-R-Rack. I don't really wanna hit new tricks -- just wanna be able to do the ones I can do without pain.

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Spins from Ricky Moran.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: WOW -- tough one. I guess Prague. 1.5 weeks!!!

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Modified -- it's all I look at.

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Probably CSS4 for seeing CRAZY players and meeting Sam, Chris and Matt (and Tim and Eric and Dan!) Worlds '07, I think.

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Ricky Moran inspires me and rubs off on me the most, though James Risden has always been my favourite, since I started playing. I believe I'm his #1 fan @_____@

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: To heal!

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag:Matthew Cross is probably one of the nicest guys I know. Rob Fuller is SOOOO awesome, but I don't even know how to contact him anymore. And Joel, Derek and Andrew are, like, my only real friends in my city -- really nice guys! Also Allan Haggett is really really nice. And Sam and Chris (Chris is really sweet!) and Tim Werner and Eric Reile. And Dan, even though he looks scary! AND EVERYONE ELSE BECAUSE EVERYONE IN FOOTBAG IS SOOOO NICE!! HOW COULD I FORGET CAMILLE AND ANDREW AND PAUL AND ELI AND CARO! AND THE BRANTFORD GUYS. But now I'm just starting to list everybody and leaving other people out. Matt is such a nice guy though and he sent me a CD and made me an anklet for my birthday and he almost drove out to see me in Toronto! Mike Faille.

professor
Post Master General

Post by professor » 23 Jul 2008 14:03

Update:

Name: Ben Skaggs

How long have you played footbag?: 1.5 year(s) -- 4 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Abshire 32 panel -- Shepherd or Clavens

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Vasek -- Vasek for a little bit, just to say I have. But, mostly Dan Ednie, Asmus, or Anz.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Montage -- Ha, montage? What a noob. Either 3rd place in Circle Comp at NYJ 07' or 4th place in Rippin' Run at US Championships.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): 100_bars -- Cornell 2007.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Gauntlet -- Ballcuzzi

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Whirlwind -- Gauntlet

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? PS Whirl -- Leviathan. Not super consistent, but within a couple tries and I can throw it in runs sometimes.

What is your best dex-free trick? Double Spinning Clipper -- Ducking Inspinning Osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Scorpion's Tail/X/X -- Gauntlet/Genesis/Nemesis

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Anything with a furious set -- Furious Torque

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Component: Furious - Vasek Trick: Twirl - Allan Haggett -- Stepping: Clavens

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Webslinger -- Destroyer

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Prague -- Melbourne

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Modified or course!

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? N/A -- Worlds 07 or NYJ 07 for different reasons

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Vasek -- Gatesman, Clavens, and Moir.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: All PS Whirl tricks down easy -- Great form and consistency with all 3's and 4's.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Everyone in the Vegas Club and Henry -- So many! Can't name just one.
Ben Skaggs

Amateurs practice until they can get it right.
Professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.

No, I don't play soccer. Yes, there are competitions. 4 years. Lots of practice.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 23 Jul 2008 16:37

I can't believe I started this thread nearly 4 years ago, and it's still around. I'll update my entry after the weekend (hopefully I'll achieve one of my goals and get to choose a new one).

Jorden
Retro Athlete

Post by Jorden » 23 Jul 2008 20:17

Updated from July 3rd, 2006

Name: Jorden Mark Moir

How long have you played footbag?: 4 1/2 years 7 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Ilja bag, Footfighter Custom Paul Mestas bag

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Sunil Jani. Kicked with him! Probably Ramil

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Worlds 2005, 4th place routine, 3rd place shred 30. 1st place Shred 30 Worlds 06, 2nd place Shred 30 and Circle Worlds 07

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Where the Ripwalk Ends Either Tott2 or the new Vasek one.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: probably lawnmoir or your sister

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? gangsta party, gauntlet, whirring swirl clown face, furious motion

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? liquefier (3/5...ish) gyro food?

What is your best dex-free trick? spinning ducking spinning clipper, double inspinning osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks?
2: big apple-screw, blurry symp flux, surging royale
3: furious blender, gyro blurry whirling swirl, phasing vortex
4: clown face, floation, splicing janiwalker

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: cheese processor, rifling butterfly I've hit these. Triple spinning clipper, flip torch-r swirl, dolomite ripstein

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?
Vasek's downtime whirrs look pretty hot right now. Vasek's ripsteins

Probable Special K (Karim). Makes me laugh every time I think of it.

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?:
Probably Santa Cruz. That or Prague. Melbourne.

What is your favorite footbag forum?:
Mah fizzied.

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Worlds 2005 or Danish Champs 2005 -- I can't decide. GRASS was great this year.

Probably Peter Irish, followed by Lon Smith, followed by my mom. Add Vasek.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Get in better shape, stay on a strict diet and start effective cross-training. Become a better performer, a more consistent player and have a more diverse style.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag:
Johnny Suderman! And a million others. :)
Jorden Moir

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 24 Jul 2008 15:09

Name: Zac Miley

How long have you played footbag?:
- 2 years and almost 2 months.

What is your preferred footbag to play with?:
- David Clavens bags. Probably my amaretta one.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?:
- Not just one shredder, but I would like to have a circle with all of the Zac(h)(k)s in footbag.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud:
- 3rd place Intermediate Shred:30 at Worlds last year.
- Pixie Plasma in sick trick at US Open this year.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one):
- It changes like every week. Right now it's Fall Session from Dave, October '05.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?:
- Golden Shower

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside?
- Plasma. I dunno, is food processor harder?

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently?
- Plasma

What is your best dex-free trick?
- Like Spinning Osis or something. I suck at dexless.

- 2: Food Processor, Quantum Drifter, Atomic Drifter
- 3: Triptide, Plasma, Frenzy
- 4: Pixie Plasma

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?:
- Something really hard that won't hurt my knee.

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?
- Even though Dave doesn't have the best spins, I like how they look. Spins from David Clavens.

- I'm such a fanboy... Cleaver.

- State College, PA (That's where Penn State is, right?)

- Modicrack

What is the best tournament you have ever attended?
- New Years Jam '07, Chicago, IL.

- Dave, Matt K, Cody.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months:
- 6 Fearless

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag:
- Matt Kemmer
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 24 Jul 2008 18:05

Name: Patrick Bateman... um wait a second (checks signature)... Jeremy O'Wheel. Still the same.

How long have you played footbag?: 3 years 7 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Abshire mini or any small heavy 32. Ian Pritchard bag

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Fuck that's a tough question!! Someone who looks like a lot of fun to play with - Ken Solominos! ;) David Wilder

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Hmm - mouth Catch>mouth Catch. Impressing drunk people at parties <_<

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): MFC - April to May :P The Move

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Goldern Shower I don't really have any preferences about move names any more - there are too many

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Sailing ss barrage (both sides in shoes about 10 minutes ago) Your Mom

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Whirlygig maybe - or sailing mirage. Define "consistently." Super Nova perhaps.

What is your best dex-free trick? Mouth set>mouth catch. Double spinning osis I guess. I can't think of any super hard dexless tricks that I can hit.

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Spanish fly, nuclear symp dlo, sailing ss barrage. Pixie mobius, sailing mobius, sailing symp double down

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: flipside ripstein

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Vasek's osis. Still Vasek's osis

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Jorden "The Warden" Moir Can't really think of any

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Another really tough question! - Turku - Finland or Kazan city - Russia (I just want to visit Russia - I'm not so worried about the footbag). Also any footbag city while it's holding a big tournament! Bogata

What is your favorite footbag forum?: I like modified, footbag.org/forum and the ausfootbag forum all equally! (piss weak answer :P) modified

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? - Brisbane City Sessions Jam - It was all pretty informal but heaps of fun and no stress. Australian Footbag Champs 2003 was also good - but a lot more stressful. Aus Champs 2005

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? - To name one person - Lynton Stephens. There are lots of other people who have influenced me though! Still Lynton.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: To hit mouth catch>spinning mouth catch. To play at least 3 times a week (if not every day)

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: ooo there are lots!! Everyone on my msn list :P (another piss weak answer) Dylan Fry

janis
Post Master General

Post by janis » 26 Jul 2008 06:14

Jorden wrote:If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?:
Probably Santa Cruz. That or Prague. Melbourne.
professor wrote:If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Prague -- Melbourne
8) might have to make a return to shred if you guys make a visit. Olly is making a return too!

BenRea
modiphile

Post by BenRea » 26 Jul 2008 06:42

Name:Ben Rea
How long have you played footbag?: 6 months / 2 years 3 months
What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Brian dennis 32 / Holly mathews, sergey kozlov
If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Jorden Moir (although im going to shred with him in 2 days) / footbagged with moir a few times now! Now i would say Jim Penske
Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: staying with the sport for 6 months and still shredding hard every day. Staying in the sport for over 2 years and still shredding every week.
What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): none, love em all / Jorden Moir Sessions DVD
What is your favorite footbag trick name? GYBAS
What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Blurry rev whirl / Eggbeater, Fog, or Haze
What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Ducking rev whirl / Predator
What is your best dex-free trick? Inspinning osis
What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Flailing Illusion/ ? / Sailing ss DLO
What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Ripped Warrior / Hit it! Now I would say Blurry Ducking Eggbeater
If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Eric Chans ducks (so damn consistant)
What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The Cleaver
If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: dunno / Santa Cruz
What is your favorite footbag forum?: modified
What is the best tournament you have ever attended? KICKASS2
Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Matt Cross
Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: school my flipside / I think since my 6 month mark I have schooled my flipside pretty well. Next 6 months I would say to make my strings more creative.
Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Matt Cross
Ben Rea

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 28 Jul 2008 03:04

Should've wrote this long time ago... I'll do it now!

Name: Olaf Piwowar

How long have you played footbag?: almost 3 years 9 months

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: my own, Haniabags

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Johnny!, but I'm also excited to see Erik in just a few weeks...

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: very personal but... getting better than I've ever dreamed of, realizing that with hard work, determination and maybe a bit of faith man can get beyond his wildest dreams. Knowing that gives me wings, more than the best title.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Feet on Fire, some parts. (BOTS is cool too, but different)

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: don't care about names too much, but I'd say Mobius... probably, because it's my all time favorite trick

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Furious Torque?

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? (in my strict understanding of consistency) Cheese Processor, Blurry Mofly, Furious Motion

What is your best dex-free trick? Tripple Spinning Osis?

2: Idk, will go back to this later
3: FS Furious Blender
4: Gyro Blurriest Swirl
5: FS Nemesis Swirl

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Gyro Torch-r-Rack Swirl would be awesome. But I always dreamed most about Nuclear Big Apple or Radiative Mobius...

Yves' shuffle. Or Vasek's consistency.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Destroyer sounds cool. Doesn't fit Jorden though.

Prague will always be my number one.

Mod

What is the best tournament you have ever attended?
Worlds 06 were cool, but I'm waiting for Prague this year.

Vasek, Yves maybe Felix. Jorden in some other way.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months:
Better shape and consistency.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: one?! Lets say Rożo.
Olaf Piwowar, My Footblog