RVA Co>Op Affordable Housing!!! $250/mnth!!

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
ThomASS
BSOS Beast

RVA Co>Op Affordable Housing!!! $250/mnth!!

Post by ThomASS » 22 Jul 2014 08:18

So this is my new spot! It's on BLVD and Monument in the heart of the fan. I am a few blocks from the art museum which is my new kicking spot!

Thought I would extend the invitation to any kickers who might be in search of a new home, adventure, summer vacation...etc!!!! Month to month and 6 month leases are available. Crash space will be open too. We plan on taking over the whole building. LOTS of ideas going around. Had my first meeting with the crew last night. Pretty awesome place! I'll have to blog about it.

Here is the actual craigslist posting as well. http://richmond.craigslist.org/roo/4550030730.html

:) :footbag:
Ryan Thomas

Max Power
Fearless

Re: RVA Co>Op Affordable Housing!!! $250/mnth!!

Post by Max Power » 23 Jul 2014 16:38

I wish I could just drop everything and move there. It's so fun to fantasies about braving a whole new world. That's the kind of thing that could really make you find new parts to yourself that you never knew you had in you. If you offered this like 4 or 5 years ago I think I would have went for it. I feel like I have too many responsibilities here now. Maybe further down the line.
Drew Martin

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Re: RVA Co>Op Affordable Housing!!! $250/mnth!!

Post by Cass » 23 Jul 2014 16:49

Yeah I'm totally with Drew on this one. I would LOVE to do something like this next year when I finish school..