Post Your Bag Collection

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
hrdcorethndr1
Shredaholic

Post by hrdcorethndr1 » 11 Dec 2009 08:07

From the top around:
the first three are MC two stitch
the next two are MC three stitch
The next one is a nice one from Julien Cote
The next is from Liz aka Shinessobright (the picture is misleading, its really smooth!
the next is from Brian Bear with microsuede .
and the last four are of my own creation (the really bad blue one is my first ever) the green and white is my latest
Zachary Morgan

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 09 Jul 2010 15:13

will_T wrote:here are a couple bags I've made. not pictured are any that I have shredded with, so anything seen here with the exception of the ninja turtle bag at the bottom left, and the dark blue on the clipper are just waiting for their time.

and to anyone thinking it, yes, i enjoy the colors red and blue :lol:
That bright one in the middle is sexy!

lotus
Multidex Master

Post by lotus » 13 Jul 2010 01:37

what's that you say?
"show us your rack!"
you must mean Lotus' new FOOTBAG RACK!

row 1: promo bags for some of my fave products ... australian institute of sport, essendom footy club, jim beam, milo, etc.
highlights: unused early model 'hacky sack' [1983] protected in a lotus-made 8p zip-up bag, adidas 'world cup' 14-panel bag.

row 2: various manufactured bags.
highlights: pigskin 32-panel [gift from best friend], planet footbag 32-panel 'starbag' [given to world's competitors one year, one of whom gave it to me], yellow paki 1-panel footbag [seriously], orange 'starburst' footbag [dan ednie gave me one upon returning from the czech republic].

row 3: various bags from around the globe.
highlights: a 12-panel hemp and a 12-panel 'aurora australis' [from forra's australian 'hotpotato' footbag company ... no longer exists], standard & mini louis rinowski microsuede sandbags [the best sandbags], 'i-kix' electronic footbag [it counts your kicks, and tells you your score ... seriously! ... it doesn't have to count far though, as it kicks terribly], fire footbag [crocheted from kevlar wool by a friend of mine many years ago ... i used to sell them, but they are illegal in australia now], golfball [roughly footbag sized], amara 182-panel, leather 152-panel.

row 4: some of my fave player bags.
highlights: all, in order ... aaron shepard [giant 32 + small 32], roy bradish [standard + 'bridge' design 32's], nick kelley [14p], waylon lew [rainbow spiral + spikey 32's], brian dennis [4p + awesomely tiny 32p], jeremy o'wheel [one of the last bags stitched by my HFC playing partner], erik savage [92p + 'dada' spikey 32], holly mathews [32p], alf langhans [fave ever playing bag ... now deceased and washed].

row 5: polar fleece footbags by me.
highlights: all of them ... they are fluffy and playable!!

row 6: leather footbags by me.
highlights: 24p 'lotus' bag, prototype miniatures of some 'elemental footbags', tiny 24p 'lotus' bag inside tiny 8p 'shell' zip-up bag, leather 20's.

row 7: early footbags worn out by me + 'elemental footbags' from the early days.
highlights: 'juice facile' 32 [from late '97], 'elemental' all black 32 [busking bag], the 'twisted' 4p [perhaps the coolest footbag design ever], elemental mini 32 freestyler ['2010 aus nationals' run of 20], original range/logo 'elemental' bags.

rows 8 + 9: 'elemental footbags' entire 2006-2009 range.
highlights: giant 152-panel 'behemoth' [best big circle bag ever], successful mk2 'elemental' mini freestyle bags with ball bearing filler, discontinued 'glow' 32p [phospherescent coated white panels], 8p 'warrior' + 8p 'firetail'.

row 10: 'elemental footbags' 10th aniversary range [current].
highlights: new leather range for circle kickers, current mini freestyle bags with new smaller bb filler.

sitting on top: plastic toy, gargantuan amara 452-panel, enormous crocheted hacky, leather 182-panel.

lots got left out ... and i'm sure the contents will vary continuously at my whim.
only the movement moves
lotus
www.elementalfootbags.com

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 13 Jul 2010 04:05

whoa. That. is. so. cool.

Alf
Fearless

Post by Alf » 13 Jul 2010 07:20

7th row bag 5 (mini black and white) what kind of bag is that? I want one? :)

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 13 Jul 2010 14:43

Too bad many of those elemental footbags have been discontinued... that 44 looked sweet. Also the pure black ones, the 6 (I think), row nine's far right bag looks tight.

Blue
Hack Fiend

Post by Blue » 13 Jul 2010 19:01

Man I would love closer pictures of all of those bags.
Andy

Magus86
Shredaholic

Post by Magus86 » 14 Jul 2010 18:56

All of these bags except the 2 German flag crochets, the grey Mega Metal, the Mirage 14 panel, and the yellow/blue/purple 12 panel were made by me.

WyrmFyre
Fearless

Post by WyrmFyre » 14 Jul 2010 23:11

Bottom row, second bag in, whats that made of? Looks like all kinds of crazy materials, i can even figure out how many panels it has!
Ian Cozens
My FootBlog :: PureShred

Magus86
Shredaholic

Post by Magus86 » 15 Jul 2010 02:34

LOL, yeah, I guess it does look kinda crazy. That's a 14 panel made out of different kinds of camouflage from old pairs of BDU pants. That's one of the oldest footbags I made that I still have. The material was durable, but kinda slippery and would fray like crazy as you sewed it, so I don't use it anymore. Plus, now I have suede.

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 15 Jul 2010 04:44

Magus- Is that yellow/blue/purple bag from flying clipper? That is experimental? Because if so, I have one too. It's black, red, yellow, and green in the same pattern. (I think)

akalazou
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by akalazou » 15 Jul 2010 06:51

hooray for354p footbag !!! (in Lotus's rack, on the top)

i got one with the same colors :D
Julien Cote

Proud to be sponsored by http://www.kolosport.com

Magus86
Shredaholic

Post by Magus86 » 15 Jul 2010 07:48

Ramen God wrote:Magus- Is that yellow/blue/purple bag from flying clipper? That is experimental? Because if so, I have one too. It's black, red, yellow, and green in the same pattern. (I think)
Yes, it is a prototype from Flying Clipper. I wrote a review for the Dirtbag Mega Metal. The one I had developed a hole at one of the studs(the one I had was a HEAVY Metal, which is what they used to be called.). I got an e-mail from them saying they improved the design so it wouldn't rip anymore, and that they would replace it for free. They also asked me if I was willing to try out a prototype and give feedback. About a week later I got my new Mega Metal and prototype, and I think the prototype is great. It's not too heavy and not too light. It bounces off my foot very nicely but is still easy to stall.

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 15 Jul 2010 13:41

Hmm. They did that to me, as well. I had a ripped footbag, and they sent it to me. I smell marketing?

Magus86
Shredaholic

Post by Magus86 » 15 Jul 2010 13:49

Perhaps, but I doubt they'd intentionally make something that's going to break just so they can give out free footbags as marketing. If that's their plan, they'd end up losing money. They sell one footbag then give away two or more for free. I was told that they're getting feedback from people and tweaking the filler/size and then giving out more prototypes to be tested and tweaked yet again. They'd just be giving out a ton of free footbags and people would be emailing them saying that they had defective bags to get free ones.

So just outta curiosity, the bag that ripped for you, was it also a heavy/mega metal? If not, which one was it?

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 15 Jul 2010 14:03

The marketing being giving people a prototype bag when something happens.

My hybrid ripped.