SICK!!! Séan World Freestyle Football Champion

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
ptshredder
Shredalicious

SICK!!! Séan World Freestyle Football Champion

Post by ptshredder » 23 May 2009 11:29

Last edited by ptshredder on 23 May 2009 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
Tamas Papp

bdams19
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by bdams19 » 23 May 2009 13:03

that was insane... that guy has crazy skills and ball control. thanks!
Brian Damato
My Blog
NYFA

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 23 May 2009 13:24

great post content, bad post title ;) consider editing it to indicate what kind of sickness is contained herein?
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

sergio
Multidex Master

Post by sergio » 23 May 2009 15:40

I know the guy. We met a few times more or less by coincidence, we've done demos at the same events. He's by far the most impressive and stylish football freestyler I've seen (for a non-expert crowd at least). He's also the only one I saw doing a routine with a football! His choreography is excellent and he's got style!
Serge Kaldany
75 Adds - Paris

mikeanello
Egyptian Footgod

Post by mikeanello » 27 May 2009 10:25

Great football skills. This is a great video. I especially liked the part when the spectator got yanked off the stage at time 6:26, bottom-right of the screen.
Mike Anello
http://www.rochesterfootbag.com
Never give up, unless up is what the customer really wants.

janis
Post Master General

Post by janis » 30 May 2009 23:01

Great video!
mikeanello wrote:Great football skills. This is a great video. I especially liked the part when the spectator got yanked off the stage at time 6:26, bottom-right of the screen.
LOL I noticed this too.

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 01 Jun 2009 16:36

Man, their events are fucking huge and incredible! The fact that they have the biggest sport in the world as their foundation makes for numbers in their favour, eh?

And for real, of course this is exploding, dude was full out dancing with the ball and anybody within a hundred meters could see what he was tricking with.

Footbag is still slightly more technical..
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

abstract
Fearless

Post by abstract » 02 Jun 2009 07:04

this vid is sick, as advertised. i've watched it a bunch of times now, so much style.

the crossover of bboying with soccer is hard to compete with.

a part of it, i think, is that footbag has a tendency to create a rhythmic lull--the bag goes up & down in a predictable manner, so even though each contact has different ways of moving around the bag & such, there is no suspense as to where the bag will be 1 second from now, at any given time.

edit: forget that, i'm an idiot. i'm comparing the best football freestyler to what i would consider the footbag norm isn't fair. put someone like penske or moir in a circle with sean & interesting things would happen.

the final round in that vid is awesome, with that sick run from sean followed by the knee catch to backflip.
greg raymond, kingston

FB: Rocker Holliday

"What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby? Maybe we'll never know." - Jack Handey

Rieferman
Flower Child

Post by Rieferman » 02 Jun 2009 11:58

I really enjoy the freestyle they do while standing, but am not a fan of the sitting down style for some reason. Probably my footbag bias. Anyhow, sick stuff for sure
Bob R.

mahhkohh
Flower Child

Post by mahhkohh » 25 Jun 2009 12:33

wow, somehow it took me some time to realy watch this video. good skills for sure. i realy like the "battle" aspekt of theyre competition. and as i said many times before, maybe not on modified, footbag should get his ass up and make it into this "street style" series by red bull. :)
come get your mÃcrÖ¶ bag today
buy one of my bags and help finance my guitar lessons :)
mäcrö hartig

bustinjustin
Fearless

Battle

Post by bustinjustin » 25 Jun 2009 15:55

What do you guys think about footbag's potential popularity should we incorporate a battle style competition. Just take circle comp. and make it between two people. I for one think I would be very interested to see this type of bracket competition.
I think it would be funner to play against someone and try to one up them than perform my best variety and technicality for judges. I think the runs would be much more poised and calculated because you are performing based on the ebb and flow of the other person.
Justin Dale
Videos

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 25 Jun 2009 20:48

Rieferman wrote:I really enjoy the freestyle they do while standing, but am not a fan of the sitting down style for some reason. Probably my footbag bias. Anyhow, sick stuff for sure
I agree. Possibly because it seems so damn impractical, although I realise the foolishness of that notion :P

sergio
Multidex Master

Post by sergio » 27 Jun 2009 04:34

Yeah, it's not like whirrs, superflies and dragons are way more practical.. :)
Serge Kaldany
75 Adds - Paris