Is sex really as good as you initially think?

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 10 May 2008 18:06

Yeah I think it's rubbish that debating on the internet gets you nowhere. You just need to think about what you're trying to achieve. Whenever I have a serious real world debate or discussion coming up, I start a topic about it (usually not on this forum, but one with older and more educated people) and try to encourage debate or discussion. Having your opinions challenged is the best way of deciding if they're good opinions or not and if they are good opinions, strengthening them with real argument. Debating is just like footbag, the only way to get good is lots and lots of practice, and just like if you practice your actual routine before a competition you'll do better than just practising general footbag moves, if you practice debating the actual topic before the debate you'll do a lot better.

james
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by james » 10 May 2008 18:56

Jeremy will disagree with everything! (even this statement)
James McCullough

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 10 May 2008 22:00

Well my post was in agreement and in response to the post directly before it... :P

bdams19
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by bdams19 » 11 May 2008 23:41

bdams19 wrote:Catching dome at the end of a night could be the greatest thing ever
qft. shaving the family jewels can yield fantastic results in this department.
Brian Damato
My Blog
NYFA

Princess Rockelette
Shredalicious

Post by Princess Rockelette » 12 May 2008 17:46

I think shaved genitals on the man's part looks like babies' dicks. No matter the size. Trimmed a bit ok, but completely shaved, ugh, gross and unpleasant to touch. Assume your manliness.
Behind every great man there's a great woman

Marie-Eve /name in signature

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 15 May 2008 23:34

james wrote:Jeremy will disagree with everything! (even this statement)
No. Jeremy will disagree with everything, including the things even he says, and he'll still be right. -_-)

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 20 May 2008 07:28

Jeremy wrote: Yeah I think it's rubbish that debating on the internet gets you nowhere. You just need to think about what you're trying to achieve. Whenever I have a serious real world debate or discussion coming up, I start a topic about it (usually not on this forum, but one with older and more educated people) and try to encourage debate or discussion. Having your opinions challenged is the best way of deciding if they're good opinions or not and if they are good opinions, strengthening them with real argument. Debating is just like footbag, the only way to get good is lots and lots of practice, and just like if you practice your actual routine before a competition you'll do better than just practising general footbag moves, if you practice debating the actual topic before the debate you'll do a lot better.
Word!

This has been mentioned several times so sorry for repeating things but sex is definitely amazing when it's with someone you truly love. IMO making love is far superior to just F***ing.
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

bdams19
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by bdams19 » 21 May 2008 16:07

Princess Rockelette wrote:I think shaved genitals on the man's part looks like babies' dicks. No matter the size. Trimmed a bit ok, but completely shaved, ugh, gross and unpleasant to touch. Assume your manliness.
I was talkin about the boys; going completely shaven is just weird
Brian Damato
My Blog
NYFA

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 22 May 2008 10:21

bdams19 wrote:
Princess Rockelette wrote:I think shaved genitals on the man's part looks like babies' dicks. No matter the size. Trimmed a bit ok, but completely shaved, ugh, gross and unpleasant to touch. Assume your manliness.
I was talkin about the boys; going completely shaven is just weird

hahahhahhahahahhahaaahahaaa
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

bdams19
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by bdams19 » 22 May 2008 18:23

hey, i'm just saying that i don't expect to have to hack through the black forest with a machete when im down there so I figure she expects a similar situation
Brian Damato
My Blog
NYFA

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 25 May 2008 15:55

bdams19 wrote:hey, i'm just saying that i don't expect to have to hack through the black forest with a machete when im down there so I figure she expects a similar situation
lol'd.

JSACK
Multidex Master

Post by JSACK » 11 Jun 2008 13:27

YO ive been in this state of mind many times before

before i am finsihed or whatever i love the girl and oh be my girlfriend

then after i literally want to like punch her in the face if she tries to cuddle with me or some shit

and to the very first post stating like losing desire and not being able to payback, ALWAYS go first haha then save yourself for last and then it works out

cuz yes when a guy is done or a guy like me with alot of hormones i just dont wanna do shit at alllllll. but thats IMO!
Shred The Flipside, and THE BICEPS- I'm 17 too (James McElwain

- some call me jsack, many call me, kickin' wing

http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=18162 ( my footblog )

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 11 Jun 2008 13:55

JSACK wrote:before i am finsihed or whatever i love the girl and oh be my girlfriend

then after i literally want to like punch her in the face if she tries to cuddle with me or some shit
Wait, you're 17? Really?
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 11 Jun 2008 14:39

I think Jsack would have much better relationship luck if he started dating other men. Not necesarily my style, but I can see how it would benefit you. [/url]

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 12 Jun 2008 12:41

JSACK wrote:YO ive been in this state of mind many times before

before i am finsihed or whatever i love the girl and oh be my girlfriend

and to the very first post stating like losing desire and not being able to payback, ALWAYS go first haha then save yourself for last and then it works out

cuz yes when a guy is done or a guy like me with alot of hormones i just dont wanna do shit at alllllll. but thats IMO!
You have some serious issues you need to handle. I've never been opposed to cuddling, especially not after sex. I simply said that after sex, I don't like ot think about sexual things, and when I do, they don't seem to be as great as they seemed before the "deed was done."

I think my thoughts on this are pretty normal, and that a good number of people have those same thoughts, but i don't think i've ever met anyone in person with the thoughts you have... Punch a girl in the face for wanting to cuddle?

Please, go see a doctor.

JSACK
Multidex Master

Post by JSACK » 13 Jun 2008 15:25

of course typical fucking modifieders, cant take a joke and ALWAYS have to be doosh bags

i wouldnt literally punch the girl in the face but I KNOW

that most guys can relate to this, if its a one night stand or a hookup and ur done you dont want to be emotional with the girl, the DEED IS DONE and u both want to move on

coool tho everyone can just b dick heads thats cool

and once again dan feary you are a [derogatory language - King Monkey] who doesnt even footbag

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 13 Jun 2008 20:38

JSACK wrote:of course typical fucking modifieders, cant take a joke and ALWAYS have to be doosh bags

i wouldnt literally punch the girl in the face but I KNOW

that most guys can relate to this, if its a one night stand or a hookup and ur done you dont want to be emotional with the girl, the DEED IS DONE and u both want to move on

coool tho everyone can just b dick heads thats cool

and once again dan feary you are a [As above -KM] who doesnt even footbag
Just because Dan doesn't anymore means he needs to leave the site? There are plenty of people here who started footbag, got into it, became addicted to it, and then quit playing, but are still fans of the sport. I haven't kicked since last July.

And if that was a joke, it wasn't funny. Not because I can't take a joke, or that I'm being too serious, the "joke" was just fucking lame, if it was indeed a joke.

Not only that, but in almost all of my one timer situations, I simply fall asleep afterwards, or if the night is still young, we usually chat it up a bit and then rejoin the group of people we're with.

No matter how you look at it, your post was really lame, in the case of it being a joke, or it was really fucked up in a serious way, if it wasn't a joke. If anything, it made you come off as "creepy."

JSACK
Multidex Master

Post by JSACK » 14 Jun 2008 10:20

say it to my face

Blue_turnip
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Blue_turnip » 14 Jun 2008 16:09

JSACK wrote:say it to my face
What a witty comeback! I also fail to see how anyone could have seen that your post was a 'joke', because it just wasn't funny.

I didn't think your post was worthy of a whole post of mine (especially as my 1000th post), so I thought i'd use it to discuss something else.
jeremy wrote: I disagree with Einstein that thinking that America was a land of freedom was the greatest mistake he made. I think the terrible philosophies that spread from his theory of relativity are far worse than anything else he did.
While terrible things did result from knowledge of special relativity, I think it would be unreasonable to say it was his greatest mistake. It wasn't a mistake. I don't think after World War II he would even consider saying he was wrong in writing that paper.

I could never accuse a significant scientific discovery of being a bad thing or a mistake, no more than the development of steel was a bad thing, as it has been a vital ingredient in much more destruction than the relation of mass and energy has.
Oliver Adams

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 14 Jun 2008 17:18

JSACK wrote:say it to my face
Wow, that was intelligent.

If you like, you are welcome to come visit me anytime though. Location is listed next to each post.

That was easily the most pathetic post I've ever seen on Modified, period.