Got my first pair of lavers!

For the new people coming into the sport, you can ask your questions in here.
Sandman8324
Circle Kicker

Got my first pair of lavers!

Post by Sandman8324 » 03 Oct 2009 17:47

So I just got my first pair lavers in the mail today..a fully broken in pair that i purchased off of ebay for $5, cant beat that..and I can already feel a difference in my kicking. Ive been trying to get my basic kicks down now for over a year but have been real on and off with my practicing so never really made much progress. Now that ive got me a good pair of shoes and a Mr. Sandbag I can start practicing for real and hopefully start getting some freestyle tricks down within the next few months. I am really training my left leg hard, it is really far behind my right leg and sometimes spend half an hour of my practice session just on my left leg alone. I wanna make sure that both of my legs are even for when i start delays and tricks. I live in Texas so Im gonna try and make it up to the event up in Austin in a few weeks. I am going to train hard until then so I dont look like a complete newb while Im there. :)

Iron Clad Ben
Superior Precision Bionics

Post by Iron Clad Ben » 03 Oct 2009 22:15

Yeah man, hope to see you there! It'll be awesome. Rock those lavers, they'll help your game a ton. Even if you're a total n00b, tournaments are where you can learn a ton, and level up big time. So we'll be happy to teach you any moves you want to learn. :)

WyrmFyre
Fearless

Post by WyrmFyre » 04 Oct 2009 06:36

Theres something about strapping on a pair of modded lavers, that just make you feel like what your about to do is really is footbag as opposed to just kicking a bag around. Its not so much buying a pair of trainers but an investment.

Congrats on taking the next step :D
Ian Cozens
My FootBlog :: PureShred

Sandman8324
Circle Kicker

Post by Sandman8324 » 04 Oct 2009 08:43

Iron Clad Ben wrote:Yeah man, hope to see you there! It'll be awesome. Rock those lavers, they'll help your game a ton. Even if you're a total n00b, tournaments are where you can learn a ton, and level up big time. So we'll be happy to teach you any moves you want to learn. :)
Looking forward to it dude! I really wanted to make it last year but I wasnt as serious about footbag at the time so I let it fall down the list of priorities. Ive finally decided that this is something i want to invest a lot of time in and get better at. Ive watched some videos of you guys shredding up there in Austin and it looks like a blast. Hope to join the circle at some point

PacLoc
Shredalicious

Post by PacLoc » 08 Oct 2009 07:53

What up man, good to see some new baggers in the Texas Area. I'm in Corpus Christi, so if for whatever reason you ever come by let me know. I'll be at the austin Tourney in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to play some bag there.

Peace
Greg Solis