brinard

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 10 Mar 2006 16:01

okay, well i got my own challenge area so if anyone reads this , challenge me too.

i started getting paradox legover and can hit legovers on end. up to 10 in a row so far. im workin on string length.

im workin on a longer run. its usually started on flip mirage. im tryin to get into illusions. i can hit those both sides now. not one string yet.

well. i might need to get a new battery for my car soon .this one keeps dyeing too often, and im tired of it.
thats just another wad of money to give away.

my ceremony of vowes is next saturday. im already married, so this is just the vowes for the family to watch, since i got eloped a while ago.

cya round.

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 13 Mar 2006 10:13

well, i started hitting pickups and paradox legover this weekend. still havenet hit my 30 contact string with p. legover yet. gonna work on it this week. its spring break m. fucka!

man i want some pizza now.

well... i guess ill blog some more later.

cya

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 14 Mar 2006 18:00

well today i worked on my challenges, and got 3 new ones. i tried a few others but feel good about finishing the ones i did.

i hit a new trick today too...

stepping same side illusion. cool huh?

ive had a trying day.... gay gay gay... i wont bore you with my arguing with da wife. its better now tho. thanks for asking

no one ever drops a post in here but me. :cry:

im gonna get a bag from toby soon... his bags are so pretty! w/ round pents... soooo cool....

im getting stitching packs too. but not today..

fuck man... i got to do a 6 page report on art stuff.... damn art skool...
i gotta read a 30 page essay too... and make a book for my wedding... busy busy busy...

well i guess i ll c everyone on the flip.

brian

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 15 Mar 2006 20:54

i think getting a challenge area going is the best thing i could do for myself. now i really want to hit new tricks, because i cant think up new ones, and random challenges are the best.

i worked on them today. mostly the ones i gave my self,

hit fairy dragon and pixie dragonfly.

i havent got pixdragfly yet, but footed fairy dragon 2 times !so close!

i also started learning ripwalk. i can step, but my right foot clipper is not good at aiming/crank. so i cant catch the bag..... :( :? can someone help?

i found out my car stereo keeps draining the battery... so i un wired it... too bad, it was awesome....2x 12'' dual subs, 500 watt sony explod...
loud as shit. BUMP!

now im gonna chill n drink some gatorade... replinish something...

so ill c u cats later!

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 17 Mar 2006 20:15

man.. tomorrow's the day... gettin hitched....

ne ways, on with the footsak whatnot

i played alittle yesterday. ill play way more tomorrow, and sunday.

i hit 4 infinitys in a row. trying far butterfly too.

im gonna go.. its pattys day... an i aint drunk yet
byebye

Iron Clad Ben
Superior Precision Bionics

Post by Iron Clad Ben » 17 Mar 2006 21:09

Hey man good luck tomorrow. BTW no such animal as paradox legover, that trick doesn't get the PDX add unfortunately (I too was devastated when I first learned this), it's just far legover, 2-adds. Wishin' you and the wife a long life of happy shreddin' together (and other stuff).

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 17 Mar 2006 21:12

On your Ripwalk issues...

Sounds to me like you just skool your founations. Work your stepping set and your Butterfly seperatly like crazy. It'll come in time.

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 17 Mar 2006 21:45

weak. no paradox legover..... then i guess it was a pickup anyways...

clip>same in>same toe>

so far pickup?

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 20 Mar 2006 12:50

i sorta posted most of my weekend in the wedding thread... so if your interested, check it there...

i had a great time this weekend. lots of fun. i played footbag for about 3 hours total...

i hit pixie dragonfly twice.

a fun story...

while waiting for the ceremony to start, i was practicing ripwalks, but somehow did some ducking thing... and busted my lip... less than an hour before my ceremony...my upper lip started to swell...

i kept my lip on ice right up till we started greeting people, and there was no blood or swelling to be seen. i busted the inside of my lip... just a tiny cut

the rest of the night went great, i had an awesome time

i havent got to play yet today... ill try later, but we'll see!

brian

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 24 Mar 2006 19:59

i keep letting this thing go and not post more.

im gonna keep everyone entertaind tho.

went to my grandpa's funeral today. it was nice seeing everyone from that side of my family. weird too.

with the footsak, i didnt get to play too much. diidnt wear my lavers...

oh, btw, on my myspace, i got a pic from my wedding on there

you can search me, my name is just "brian". easy, or search my name.

you can see a little of my lavers.... just one toebox tho....

once i get more pics, ill share em...

im still training hard on dragons and flip clips. theyre coming along.

soon ill be getting a wedding present from pengu! im so excited. its gotta wait for her finals to be over tho...

im also getting a toby bag.. soon... as soon as its done getting stitched... prob a week... so my collection almost doubles

im getting each stitcher to pick the colors for me, so itsa complete suprise.

i cant wait

also, my car keeps dyeing.everytime i try n start it, if i didnt drive it that day, it wont start. ppl say its prolly a connection issue
im gonna spend saturday fixing it.

i started working on swirl too... its hurting my knees, but ill get it before i know it.

man! i hate being so fucking poor. i wanna get all this stuff, like some new footbags, and some climas. lavers for wifey. but i gotta buy car shit and food and thats all i got money for.... im done buying shit for da car. its getting fixed this weekend. thats that.

i think after the peng and toby bags, im gonna buy summa those raye boys footbags...they look pretty swank. but maybe ill get something else... id like to start stitching on my own... so i can just trade people.... and have a fleet of footbags at my ready...

i guess im boring you now

ps. my dog (homer) learned to fetch this past week. hes pretty good with a frisbee, but not so much with sticks... sticks all look the same...

c u later

brian

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 26 Mar 2006 14:07

hi everyone... got some cool news.

my wife and i went shoe shopping... no, no lavers, but she got a solid mesh pair of rebok something or others... theyre cool... i tried em on, they werent great on the inside, but the outside and toe were okay.... its a start for footbag shooes.... she didnt like the leather lavers at the store, and wanted ones like mine... mesh... and i colored mine with dyes... red n blue...

im gonna shred now....

work on bubbas, illusions and flip clip to far illusion... or paradox... whatev....

so cya

in

alittle while

brian

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 01 Apr 2006 07:04

hi everyone.

its nine am. im at work. im tired. i stayed up late. damn latenight cartoons...

any ways. il update you alittle on my progress.

i hit 13 strongside clippers yesterday, and four flip clips.

i didnt school much, i was just kicking.

im too tired to think/type for now. ill cya in alittle while.

Kljopa
Post Master General

Post by Kljopa » 01 Apr 2006 14:37

Nice work with the clips but i say you get your flip ones to 10! :wink:

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 02 Apr 2006 11:00

thanks kljopa. its reassuring to get feedback sometimes. yeah, i know my clips need work.

im gonna really work on clips and pendulums i think.

Kljopa
Post Master General

Post by Kljopa » 02 Apr 2006 11:08

Pendulum is a cool trick!
I did stepulous toe kick today :)

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 07 Apr 2006 15:59

yesterday i got to shred with some kids in highskool. they were alright guys, who havent been shredding for long. but since i was with new people, i tried to shred hard and push myself. i kinda paid for this today. im sore allover, probably cause i skated alittle before they showed up and ended up slamming on my back.... ouch... but im not that bad off... just real fucking sore.....

still no new tricks... well.... pendulm i guess... but its not even a little consistant

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 07 Apr 2006 21:56

i think i wanna make myself learn whirl... i just wont try it unless i have it in writing. whatever happened to that summer thread... i gotta find that list!

oh, im gonna shred hard 2marro if i can. gotta make time... but i havent been pushing myself to try for long lately..

and i won my climas off ebay! it gonna be sweet when i get em... i cant wait for all this shit in the mail!

right now im waiting for

packages from pengpeng: 1 or 2
matt mcfarland: 1
ebay shoes (clima 1) 1
toby bag: 1, but might have to wait longer than expected

well....

im gonna go to bed now

keep kicking

brian

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 10 Apr 2006 21:29

what a day.

today has possibly been the longes day ever.

i awoke at nine, only to go to class after i... what did i do..... check modified... then what... i dont remember,

but after class, i checked mail like crazy to see if my peng package arrived... nope :( . oh well. maybe tomorrow.

then i went to the bank after work, and went swiftly to shred w/ lee, josh n jimbo.. and others... but its all good. i schooled some newer stuff to me, like uptime pix, and stepping. not too much tho.

then came home and watched simpsons, and did typeography home work, and made dinner. then work. till 11

at work i hit magellan!

and then... im not gonna say... its been rough tho...

and now im about to go to bed...

thanks everyone for reading.

have fun with life

brian

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 13 Apr 2006 14:50

i got my climas today! theyre pretty sweet from what i can tell... ive modded off the stripes, and now i just gotta do that silicone mod... i might wait to do that....

so far, i can tell the clipper is easier for me, but ive gotta get some real shred in to notice how the toe plays.

the toe area is so fucking huge. like... king kong compared to donkey kong...

i did grunt and sweat like everyone said i would getting those stripes off... they were such a bitch.. only 1 tear, about the size of a pencil eraser... but its not a hole... and a few stretches in the interior mesh, but oh well... they say they dont get bigger. im gonna shred after class... which ends in three hours... fuck... i dont wanna go now, im just gonna think about shredding all through class....

so ... still no peng package... but thats okay, i atleast got my climas....

cheers

brian

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 14 Apr 2006 08:48

man, let me tell you. climas are nice. its like schwag(lavers) compared to dank(clima). i had about an hour sesh, and got a kid into footbag. he said he wanted to start "this". meaning footbag. so i told him to get a mr. and he said he might... he wanted a good 32 like mine, but i said thats not necessary, and may hinder his developmient,

but now with my session news...

i hit about a 10 contact tiltless string, and a guiltless 3-4 contacts. it was nice.
and it was my first shred in my new shoes. i was on concrete, like rough sidewalk.. i dont really like the floors outside my dorm... i dont wanna hurt my shoes...

well... i gotta go for now, and ill type sommore later, if i shred again