$$$ for a high-res footbag photo - Needed ASAP

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
Moxie
Taphophile

$$$ for a high-res footbag photo - Needed ASAP

Post by Moxie » 18 Jun 2012 08:04

My friend at Duncan asked me to find a large high-res photo of a footbag player in action that can be used for a floor display. They have people with yo-yos, flying discs, and devil sticks, and they need a picture of someone playing footbag. It’s important to the company to use a real footbag player, not just a model.

The person who submits the selected photo (it must be a photo that belongs to you) will have their choice of receiving $50 in Duncan merchandise or a $50 check. They’re even offering to send you a copy of the finished display if you’d like it for your collection.

Here are the requirements:
• High-resolution
• Footbag player in action – young to mid-teens is idea, but younger and older people won’t be excluded.
• Deadline: ASAP, preferably within the next 12 hours. Yikes!
• No easily visible branded clothing, etc. unless it’s Duncan brand

*NOTE* Your photos are still your property unless they talk with you and decide to buy them from you.

EDIT: They might cut you out of your background, so try submitting one/some with plain backgrounds.

TO SUBMIT A PHOTO: Email it to my personal email address, along with your contact info (Full name, email address, phone number, mailing address).
Last edited by Moxie on 18 Jun 2012 18:54, edited 1 time in total.
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

jay7
Flower Child

Post by jay7 » 18 Jun 2012 16:13

..What is your personal email address?
Jay Boychuk

MathieuGM
Fearless

Post by MathieuGM » 18 Jun 2012 16:24

..What is your personal email address?

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 18 Jun 2012 16:29

I'm guessing it would be the link that says e-mail under her post. That goes to a gmail address so I assume it's personal.

MathieuGM
Fearless

Post by MathieuGM » 18 Jun 2012 17:10

I do not see such a link ?!?

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 18 Jun 2012 18:53

I thought about that after I made the initial post. You have to be signed in, and it should show up here:

First post edited
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 21 Jun 2012 16:55

They went with a photo submitted by Jay Boychuk. Don't be mad at me; it was Duncan's decision, I just passed along the photos. :-P

Thanks for the submissions everyone!

Emily Kulczyk

MathieuGM
Fearless

Post by MathieuGM » 21 Jun 2012 19:09

Sweet!
Props to Jay :D